After finishing all Sprints in Scrum LEGO Backlog and Sprinting we should prepare Release of our CITY. We finish Burndown chart and see how much work is still not done. It is good idea to take a short break once the last sprint is finished. After it sit together and think about those topics:
- What did players observe?
- What should take more time what less?
- How accurate were the estimations?
- What would they have done differently?
- What they think about Product Owner?
- How did it feel to fail Sprint?
- Do they need Scrum Master? What for?
- What did they learn?