- Players will find out that it is way more valuable to build less well-working features than many “almost-done” things.
- Good approach will be to start with very little of planes (one or two) and increase amount when we know process better.
- Starting with low amount of planes is way of minimizing risk.
- Users might ask you to test their planes during sprinting – this is fine. I suggest not to tell them about this before first round. You can suggest it after first round.
- Ask users to mark their planes before review, so you will make blind tests (you wil not know whose planes you are throwing).
It is good idea to visualize everything on simple board. Below I present example one.