- Players will find out that it is way more valuable to build less well-working features than many “almost-done” things.
- A good approach will be to start with very little planes (one or two) and increase the amount when we know the process better.
- Starting with the low amount of planes is a way of minimizing risk.
- Users might ask you to test their planes during sprinting – this is fine. I suggest not to tell them about this before the first round. You can suggest it after the first round.
- Ask users to mark their planes before the review, so you will make blind tests (you will not know whose planes you are throwing).
It is a good idea to visualize everything on a simple board. Below I present example one.